According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27th, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
this information is only collected in for the necessities of the service offered by FASTVAT.
Therefore, FASTVAT only collects limited information on the legal representative of our customers (name, first name, email address, phone number) and other information if so required by fiscal and customs authorities.
I/ All the information which we collect can be used for a justified obligation:
We use your personal data to achieve a various legal and contractual obligations such as the respect for the banking and financial regulations, in order to:
EXECUTE A CONTRACT CONCLUDED WITH YOU:
We may collect the personal data of the legal representative to execute our contract as for:
– Depositing and refunding foreign VAT and excise duties to transport companies.
– Pre-financing foreign VAT.
BEST SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS:
We use personal data to set up and develop our services, including:
– Customization of sales offers for FASTVAT:
– Improving the quality of products or services offered.
– Fiscal and customs authorities requests.
II/ Legal duration of preservation of any personal data:
We keep your personal data for the longest of the durations necessary for the respect for the applicable legal and statutory requirements, the effective management of the customer relationship. As regards the customers, the majority of the information are kept during the duration of the contractual relation and during 3 years after the end of the contractual relation.
III/ Your rights towards personal data protection:
According to the applicable regulations, you are entitled to:
– Access right: you can obtain information concerning the treatment of your personal data as well as a copy of these personal data.
– Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that these personal data are accordingly modified.
– Right to delete: you can require the deletion of your personal data within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations.
– Right to remove your consent: if you gave your consent to the treatment of your personal data, you would have the right to remove your consent at any time.
VI/ Principle of confidentiality and securing of personal data:
The access to the personal data is guaranteed to the employees of FASTVAT, with the aim of the execution of the tasks assigned to them. The access is controlled by the use of certificates emitted by FASTVAT and Id/password. Every access and actions are registered, the person in charge of processing communicate the data received only if so required by the
fiscal and customs authorities.
FastVAT s.r.o. HQ: Jemnicka 1, Prague 4, 140 00, Czech Republic, Company n° 24287385, www.fastvat.com
FastVAT French Office : 355 rue de Broglie, 13857 Aix-en-Provence, France | email: firstname.lastname@example.org